Plant Disease Management Information at the ICPTC
|December 4, 2003|
A number of sessions at the Illinois Crop Protection Technology Conference (see p. 1) will focus on management of crop diseases.
Wednesday, January 7:
- Symposium A will have a session on resistance issues related to management of soybean and other field crop diseases.
- Seminar 2 will cover corn diseases and their management.
- Seminar 3 will focus on the basics of retail seed treatment.
- Seminar 4 will cover management of forages for better yield and profit, including information on forage diseases that reduce yield, persistence, and quality.
Thursday, January 8:
- Symposium D will cover emerging and challenging pest and production issues.
- Seminar 7 will cover plant and soil diagnosis.
- Symposium F will include a product update in disease management.
- Seminar 11 will cover corn and soybean nematodes.
- Seminar 12 will include information on scouting for diseases and other pests.
Plan to attend as many of these sessions as possible at the Illinois Crop Protection Technology Conference to get new and useful information on field crop diseases and to reduce the "bite" they take out of your yields and profits.--Dean Malvick
||Dean Malvick |
The Pest Management and Crop Development Bulletin
Executive Editor: Kevin Steffey, Extension Entomologist
Subscription information: Phone (217) 244-5166 or email email@example.com
For comments or questions regarding this web site contact: Michael Greifenkamp