Issue No. 12, Article 9/June 16, 2006
Amended Section 18 for Headline SBR Fungicide
The label for the soybean rust section 18 product, Headline SBR fungicide, from BASF has recently been amended for Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and New Jersey. The following changes were approved by the U.S. EPA:
- Application rate was changed from 7.8 ounces per acre to 5.9 to 7.8 ounces per acre.
- The corresponding area to be treated with a single container was changed from 35 acres to 35 to 46 acres.
- The retreatment interval was changed from 21 days to 14 to 21 days.
- If an adjuvant is needed, a nonionic surfactant only is recommended.
- Explanatory text was expanded.
Click here to download the Headline SBR fungicide label (Adobe PDF, 180 kb)