Issue No. 25, Article 2/December 5, 2008
Reminder: 2009 University of Illinois Corn and Soybean Classics
With many field-related tasks now complete, we take an opportunity to remind readers about the 2009 University of Illinois Corn and Soybean Classics. The Classics will be held next month at six venues across Illinois:
- January 6 (Tuesday): Mt. Vernon, Holiday Inn
- January 7 (Wednesday): Champaign, I Hotel and Conference Center
- January 12 (Monday): Bloomington, Interstate Center
- January 13 (Tuesday): Springfield, Crowne Plaza
- January 14 (Wednesday): Moline, i wireless Center
- January 15 (Thursday): Malta, Kishwaukee College
Registration for the 2008 Corn & Soybean Classics can be accomplished several ways:
Online at www.ipm.uiuc.edu/conferences.
Mail your registration form and payment to Department of Crop Sciences, Attention--Sandy Osterbur, University of Illinois, AW-101 Turner Hall, 1102 South Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801. (Make checks payable to University of Illinois.)
Complete the registration form and fax to 217-333-5299 (available 24 hours a day).
Call 800-321-1296 (toll-free) with credit card information.
Preregistrations, at a cost of $50, are accepted through December 20. Registrations received December 21 through 31 and all on-site registrations are $65.
On behalf of all those associated with the Corn and Soybean Classics, we look forward to visiting with you there. If you need additional information or have questions about the program, please feel free to contact me.--Aaron Hager