Fields days organized in 2016 by Crop Sciences and Extension at the University of Illinois, Western Illinois University, and Southern Illinois University will focus on crops and pests, with speakers talking about current crop issues along with information from previous research. Each event will offer CEUs for CCAs.
Following is the schedule of crop-related field days for 2016, including locations, dates, starting times, and contact information.
- Macomb, WIU: Thursday June 23, 12:00 PM; Mark Bernards (309) 313-5917, email@example.com
- Urbana–Weeds, UI: Wednesday June 29, 8:00 AM; Aaron Hager (217) 333-9646, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belleville, SIU: Thursday July 14, 9:00 AM; Ron Krausz (618) 566-4761, email@example.com
- Monmouth, UI: Friday July 15, 8:00 AM; Angie Peltier (309) 734-1098, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perry (Orr Center), UI: Wednesday July 20, 8:00 AM; Mike Vose (217) 236-4911, email@example.com
- Ewing, UI Extension: Thursday July 28, 9:00 AM; Marc Lamczyk (618) 439-3178, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urbana Agronomy Day, UI: Thursday August 18, 7:00 AM; Bob Dunker (217) 244-5444, email@example.com