The 2015 Orr Center Field Day presented by the Department of Crop Sciences at the University of Illinois will be held on Wednesday, July 22 at the Orr Center, which is located on Route 104 four miles west of the junction of Illinois Routes 104 and 107.
Tours will start at 9:00 AM, by group with the last group leaving by 9:20. The tour will take about two hours, and will be followed by lunch provided by UI Extension.
The following presenters will speak about current conditions and management challenges in crop production and protection.
- Angie Peltier: Management of Sudden Death Syndrome in Soybean
- Aaron Hager: To Mix or to Rotate? – Herbicides and Weed Resistance
- Jake Vossenkemper: Soybean Varietal Maturity and Planting Date
- Stacy Zuber & Mollie Adams: Do Crop Rotations Affect Soils?
- Emerson Nafziger: Are We Getting Better at Managing Nitrogen?
For more information call Mike Vose at 217 236-4911 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org